- Accu-Chek® Active Meter meets ISO 15197: 2013, the newest and stricter global performance standard for Accuracy1.
- Easy-to-learn and easy-to-use with intuitive icons and simple two-button navigation. The large display and numbers make it a smart choice
- Fast results: The meter requires no more than 5 seconds to measure and deliver results
- Pre-meal and post-meal flagging of glucose levels make it easy to differentiate from other results
- 7, 14, 30 and 90 day test averages allow evaluation of your blood glucose control at a glance
- Under-dose detection signals when there is not enough blood on the test strip
- Strip expiry warning alerts you when new strips are required
- Visual back-up provides a second confirmation of the device reading – for less strip waste
- Out-of-meter dosing makes it possible to measure outside the meter (e.g. on arm)
Ref. 1. Data on file. ISO 15197:2013, in vitro diagnostic test systems requirements for blood glucose monitoring
systems for self-testing in managing diabetes mellitus include tighter requirements for accuracy and new criteria
for hematocrit and other interferences.
How to use:
- Ensure hands are clean and dry.
- Take a test strip from the vial and close it immediately. The meter turns on automatically, after inserting
the test strip into the test strip guide in the direction of the arrows.
- After a short display check and code number confirmation (it should correspond with the code on the vial),
the test strip and flashing blood drop symbols appear on the display. Apply a drop of blood to the centre orange field and remove finger.
Obtain results after 5 seconds.
- The meter turns off automatically by removing the test strip from it. The result is stored in the memory with date and time.
Four easy steps for your results:
|Insert test strip
||Obtain blood sample
||Apply blood sample
When test strip and flashing blood drop symbols are displayed, remove test strip from meter. Apply blood to test strip and reinsert it into the meter within approx. 20 seconds.
Visual back-up of test results
Check round coloured control window on the back of the test strip.
Compare the colour of this window with coloured dots on label of test strip vial for a second confirmation of the device reading. But consider: Only test results displayed by the meter should be used for therapeutic decisions.
For more information on how to use your meter, please see your Accu-Chek Active instructions for use booklet.
Accu-Chek® Active system is available with the following components as a standard kit version:
- Test strips (10)
- Accu-Chek® Softclix lancing device with 10 lancets
- Carry case
- User manual
- Quick start guide